Welcome to our blog, ladies!

Instead of written midterm reports, I would like to see you sharing thoughts, experiences, anecdotes, etc. with the whole group.
Basic requirements will be the following:
  • One post per week minimum about your own project.
  • One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.
  • Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.
  • Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.
  • Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Happy project and happy blogging, ladies. :)

SraB

Monday, May 17, 2010

Vet

This week was much of the same, seeing Dr. Richman handle routine patients and diagnose simple problems. I saw two more surgeries on tuesday, one was a dental cleaning on a dog and the other was another neuter. I saw them take x-rays today as well, which was a task because the dogs would not stay still (as you can imagine).
One thing I noticed this week was how much people care about their pets. One lady took off work for a whole week because her cat was sick! But other people who just don't care about their pets..
This week was much better then the first because I felt more comfortable in the office. I helped out as much as I could, but there's not a lot that I can do.
I am really looking forward to tomorrow, there are three surgeries scheduled, hopefully one is something I haven't seen yet so I can learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment