Welcome to our blog, ladies!

Instead of written midterm reports, I would like to see you sharing thoughts, experiences, anecdotes, etc. with the whole group.
Basic requirements will be the following:
  • One post per week minimum about your own project.
  • One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.
  • Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.
  • Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.
  • Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Happy project and happy blogging, ladies. :)

SraB

Monday, May 17, 2010

I thought that after Mother's day, things would go back to normal and the store would not be quite as crazy. However, I was wrong. Last week was still very busy as a lot of people were coming in to exchange gifts from Mother's Day, get a different size in bracelets and of course the usual shoppers.

About every two months, a "Mystery Shopper" comes into Pandora. This person comes into the store to see that it is running smoothly and that the store is living up to what it should be. There was a lot of talk at the end of the week that the Mystery Shopper had come and everyone was confident that the person was satisfied and enjoyed their time at Pandora.

Throughout the week it was nice to switch up my activities. I had been coming in everyday and working with customers constantly during the first week. Last week I was able to do other activities, such as stoking all the beads, putting tags on bracelets and becoming more familiar with the other jewelry Pandora has to offer. Many people think Pandora has only bracelets, but they have earrings, necklaces, rings and soon to be sunglasses. The more and more I work there, the more I want to buy so many things! I was excited though because I had the chance to design my own bracelet to wear while I work!


Erica

1 comment:

  1. For Mother's Day Erica helped me picked two charms for my mom. I got the queen bee and eternal hearts which are just four hearts wrapping around. She loved them and I was very glad to have an expert alone to help pick them out. She knew the charms off the top of her head which was pretty impressive and a benefit for me because I hate shopping for to long. IT was nice.

    ReplyDelete