Welcome to our blog, ladies!

Instead of written midterm reports, I would like to see you sharing thoughts, experiences, anecdotes, etc. with the whole group.
Basic requirements will be the following:
  • One post per week minimum about your own project.
  • One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.
  • Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.
  • Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.
  • Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Happy project and happy blogging, ladies. :)

SraB

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey guys,
So luckily, this past week ended up being more eventful than the first. I missed Tuesday and Friday because of ap tests and unfortunately I missed the strategy meeting for this week, but I had plenty to do on the other days. I started off the week analyzing how the number of visits to Matt's website corresponded to the emails they send out and the announcements that they put on Facebook and Twitter (my sponsor actually told me to go on Facebook while at work, haha I was very excited). This was really cool because it was a chance to see what makes people pay attention to the campaign and how we could target more people in our advertising. One day, we drove downtown and packed mailers for the campaign, there was a lot of down time because they had to wait on a signature before printing the letter, which gave me time to talk to one of the guys who works there. He is a really interesting and funny guy and he made the two hour wait fun. Another thing I worked on this week was compiling details on an event list for all the months leading up to the election for all events that Matt could make an appearance at. There was a lot to look up on the internet, who knew there was so much going on in Cleveland! I also found out that I get to help at some of the upcoming parades at the end of the month, which should be really exciting. Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow and hearing some more stories.
Ellen M

No comments:

Post a Comment