Welcome to our blog, ladies!

Instead of written midterm reports, I would like to see you sharing thoughts, experiences, anecdotes, etc. with the whole group.
Basic requirements will be the following:
  • One post per week minimum about your own project.
  • One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.
  • Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.
  • Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.
  • Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Happy project and happy blogging, ladies. :)

SraB

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Final week

It's over! I really enjoyed my project (and I hope everyone else did too!). As some of you might have know, before my project I was considering the idea of going to vet school and becoming a vet! After this experience I am not so sure. I really enjoyed watching Dr. Richman and learning all about his practices, but I am not sure that it is the right thing for me! I want to work with rescues and strays, rather then working with the sick animals. My work at the vet has been very very helpful and got me to that decision. So I have decided to go to school undecided and see where that leads me! I really did enjoy my time at the vet though, I will see you all at graduation!
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment